Proper tree pruning can help you maintain and improve the health of your trees, increase their aesthetic appeal, and reduce property risk and potential hazards.
Hercules Tree Service can help you customize a tree maintenance & pruning program that works for your property and budget.
When preparing a tree care plan, we will take into account the condition of your trees, proximity to your house, fences, wires, and other important factors before presenting you with pruning options.
Tree that are pruned properly on a regular basis will be healthier, stronger and look more pleasing that trees that are ignored.
Hercules Tree Service may suggest a variety of pruning and trimming techniques including:
- Crown Cleaning – We will remove any dead, dying, diseased, and crowded branches.
- Crown Thinning – We will remove selective branches to increase light penetration and air movement, and reduce the weight of heavy limbs.
- Crown Reduction – We will reduce the height and/or spread of tree. This is a key part of a proper maintenance program, reducing the amount of work each year, and keeping the tree healthy.
- Crown Restoration – If a tree has been severely pruned or even topped, crown restoration can help reform the tree to a more natural look. This may take place across several years and numerous prunings.
- Crown Raising – We will remove lower branches to provide clearance under the tree. Crown raising can create space for buildings and vehicles, or even improve a view!
Hercules Tree Service has the experience to help you properly maintain your trees, which can increase the value and improve the overall appearance of your property.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for a free tree pruning estimate, please call 510.799.8733 or contact us today.